TCP-Z, V2.2, Build20081129 Release
Monday, December 1, 2008
Update: V2.2, Build 20081129
Download link 1: TCPZ_20081129.zip
Download link 2: TCPZ_20081129.zip
Project Name: TCP-Z (TCP-Z Network Monitor)
Support OS： Windows XP SP2 SP3/2003/2008/Vista SP1 SP2/Windows 7, All 32bit (x86) / 64bit (x64)
Event ID 4226 Patcher, EvID4226 fix, TCP/IP Patcher, TCP Half Open Limited Patcher.
Raise the limited of half-open connection, Release the power of your network, download faster, and more task can be run at the same time.
1) Safe And Easy: Modifies Tcpip.sys in memory. The changes take effect immediately; do not need to restart the computer.
2) Wide Compatibility: It searches limited offset through signature, no longer focused on the MS upgrade and update.
Support all version of Windows, Which with half-open limited.
3) Professional Chart: TCP-Z shows number of estabilished connection, half open connection, Create depth, download/upload speed in real-time.
And software will show the number of warnings events in per-minute, which TCP half open connection overload.
* Usages *
1) Manually: Use GUI application tcpz.exe / tcpz64.exe to modify limited value.
2) Automatically: Install TCP-Z Virtual Device. It modify limited value automatically without human intervention. Use Device Manager property page to customize the maximum value.
Two version TCP-Z can run an independent, you can choose one of them.
2008.11.07 V188.8.131.52 beta
* Modified all search function. Improve success rate.
+ Add tcpz64.exe, a native x64 program.
* Modify search function.
* Memory Limited of XP up to 1000.
* Fix: compatibility of multi-core CPU.
* Fix: fail to load driver in Windows 7 x64.
+ Virtual drive, add a option to custom limited value. Add a UnLimited option for Vista / Windows 7.
+ GUI program, capture screen by hot-key F5 / F6. It needs gdi+ support.
* GUI program, add Vista UAC manifest. May not be compatible with XP SP2, you can upgrade Sevice Pack, or continue to use the V2.1 version of TCP-Z.
* GUI program be changed to a single file, portable version.
Posted by deepxw at 19:48 |