TCP-Z, V22.214.171.124, Build 20090406 Release
Monday, April 6, 2009
+ Support more language. Russian by Serhii Hlodin, Mixa, Qui Sum; Korean by deuxdoom; French by jacklours; Portugese by Anubis. Thank them!
+ Add options in tcpz.ini to customize the upper value of the graph.
* Fixed: Y-axis label display not correct in big font. Error range of incoming connection graph.
* Fixed: Transparence percentage display not correct.
* Fixed: Can't display speed in some computer.
* Fixed: Network traffic turn to zero when more than 4GB.
* Fixed: Can't receive the shutdown message.
* Build with WDK 6001.18002.
Setting in tcpz.ini
MaxSpeedGraph=200, Upper value in graph.
0 - Auto increase the upper of range in graph.
1 - Fixed upper of range in graph.
Go to download page ...
Posted by deepxw at 21:33 |